General Terms and Conditions
- The name of the venue is the Victoria Gate Casino and its address is Victoria Gate, 26 Eastgate, Leeds LS2 7JL (hereinafter called the Casino).
- The Proprietor of the Casino is Global Gaming Ventures (Leeds) Ltd, Registered Address of 11 John Princes Street, London W1G 0JR (hereinafter called the Proprietor).
- The Proprietor will provide the Casino with the premises and all reasonable necessities for operating Casino in accordance with its objects and these Rules.
- The Proprietor will be solely responsible for all expenses connected therein, and, through regular and special meetings of the Board of Directors and the action of the board’s duly elected Company Officers, shall have entire control of all matters connected with the Casino except as otherwise stated below.
- The objectives of the Casino are to provide non-political, social and recreational activities and to provide premises for social engagement, refreshment and gambling, in accordance with the law.
- The Casino does not operate a formal membership system, however, customers are encouraged to register and join the V Loyalty Card programme.
- Customers will be required to provide formal identification at certain financial thresholds (to be determined by the Proprietor from time to time) to ensure compliance with AML/CTF legislation, thereby effectively joining the V Loyalty Card programme.
- The Proprietor may, as part of its ID verification and due diligence process, conduct personal, financial and other background checks on its customers, in accordance with the governing legislation, include the use of third party due diligence software.
- The Proprietor may, as part of its regulatory obligations, seek information relating to the source of customer funds. Furthermore, the Proprietor retains the right to not proceed with any transactions and or freeze any monies in its possession until it has (a) obtained sufficient information to its sole satisfaction and (b) has completed any other processes required under AML/CTF legislation.
- The Casino shall duly respect the privacy of its customers and shall collate, hold and share data in accordance with its obligations under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- No persons under the age of 18 years are permitted to enter the Casino. The Casino implemented a “Challenge 21” policy in support of this restriction.
- The Proprietor is committed to its social responsibility obligations and has developed its own policies to promote responsible gambling and provide assistance to those who may have difficulty in controlling their gambling.
- As part of this commitment, the Proprietor has joined a multi-operator self-exclusion scheme for problem gamblers, known as “SENSE”. Any self-exclusion shall remain in forced for a minimum period of 6 months.
- Customers are reminded that the premises are operated on an “Open Door” basis and whilst the Proprietor will use its best endeavours to prevent entry to any self-excluded customer, it remains the responsibility of the customer not to enter or attempt to enter or gamble in the Casino.
- The Proprietor shall not be liable for any losses suffered by any customer found to have contravened their self-exclusion agreement. Furthermore, the Proprietor, in its sole and absolute discretion, shall not return any stake monies and will refuse the payment of any winnings or may seek to recover any winnings reasonably identified as being held or paid in contravention of this agreement.
5. EXCLUSION OF CUSTOMERS
- The Proprietor may, in its absolute discretion, at any time and without explanation, exclude a customer from the Casino.
- Any such excluded customer shall forfeit any rights and privileges within the Casino or against the Proprietor.
- The Proprietor may, at its sole and absolute discretion, disclose information about a customer to relevant authorities and other casino companies, for the prevention and detection of crime, insofar as it is consistent with its obligations under the data Protection Act 1998.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS
- The Proprietor is committed to ensuring that gambling is kept crime-free and conducted in a fair and open manner. Accordingly, where any suspicious activity is identified, the Casino reserves the right to seize funds until such reasonable time as an investigation has been concluded.
- If, in the opinion of the Proprietor, in its absolute and sole discretion, a customer or customers are deemed to have cheated in the Casino, or have been involved in any fraud, unfair, illicit, malpractice or criminal act, the customer or customers shall forfeit any winnings, stakes funds or any claim against the Proprietor.
- Cameras or any other device for taking photographs or recording images or sound may not be used in the Casino without the approval of the Manager.
- For security purposes and the safety and comfort of its customers and staff, the Casino operates closed-circuit television (CCTV) and audio recording within the premises. Customers agree by entering the premises that any image and audio recording may be captured and used and disclosed to third parties, insofar as the Company has a legitimate right to do so.
- Electronic devices for the use in or to assist with gaming whether used overtly or covertly are expressly prohibited.
- For the safety and comfort of all customers, mobile telephones should not be used whilst gaming (at the gaming and poker tables, electronic or otherwise) or in proximity to the gaming machines.
- For the safety and comfort of its customers and staff, the Casino operates a right of search policy as a mandatory condition of entry. The Proprietor retains the right, at its sole discretion, to implement an entry, on premises and or exit search of customers’ clothing and hand luggage or accessories. All search will be at the discretion of management or its SIA Door Supervisors.
- The Proprietor reserves the right to refuse permission to anyone that does not reasonably comply with its right of search or who otherwise is found to carry articles or items that, in its absolute and sole discretion, it believes to be inappropriate for passage into the Casino.
- The Casino operates a “zero tolerance” policy to drugs. Anyone found with illegal drugs will be banned from the Casino and reported to the Police. Anyone found to be asking for drugs or offering drugs will also be banned.
- Slot machine or electronic gaming machine cash out tickets are non-transferrable and expire after a period of 90 days, payment may be forfeited after this time.
- Customers must not participate in any systematic and organized money lending from within the premises.
- Customers must be appropriately dressed to enter the Casino and remain on the premises. A decision on whether someone is or is not appropriately dressed is at the sole discretion of management, but may include sportswear, football shirts and soiled or dirty clothing.
- No game of hazard or chance shall be played in the Casino other than in accordance with the Statutes and Regulations applicable thereto.
- Social relationships between customers and members of the Casino management and staff are strictly forbidden.
- Animals are not allowed in the Casino, with the except for Guide Dogs.
- The Proprietor shall not pay winnings to any person where they have reason to believe that the person is Under 18.
- The Proprietor may withhold from customers the payment of stakes and winnings for the purposes of recovery (in whole, or in part) of any outstanding debt owed by the customer to the Proprietor.
- Any funds held for or on behalf of a customer are not subject to any special protection in the event of the insolvency of the Proprietor.
- Staff are required to implement validity checks on bank notes and foreign currency. Where any suspected forgeries or anomalies are identified, the Casino is required to retain such items and may notify the Police.
- The casino makes use of Enhanced Odds Chips as part of its promotional and marketing strategy. Enhanced Odds Chips carry a nominal value expressed in pence and have no negotiable value. They cannot be cashed out, transferred or used for any other purpose other than for enhanced odds bets on gaming table.
- Whenever a player has drawn on a cheque facility, the customer is required to redeem any outstanding cheques before the balance payment is made.
- No Customer shall use the name of the Casino or its Loyalty Programme for any form of advertising whatsoever, whether reference to the Casino or Loyalty Programme is made on notepaper, business cards, business premises or in any way whatsoever.
- Handheld electronic gaming devices supplied to the customer by the casino can only be used within designated gaming areas and cannot be used at or near any gaming tables or other gambling device (within 2m).
- The sale or supply of intoxicating liquor in the Casino will be permitted during the licensing hours in force within the licensing area or such other hours as may be granted by the local authority.
- Subject to any conditions imposed on the Liquor License, intoxicating liquor shall only be sold to customers or persons admitted with the permission of the Proprietor.
- Customers are not permitted to bring onto the premises, any food, beverage or intoxicating liquor for consumption on the premises. Any sale or resale of any item or products on the premises is strictly forbidden.
- Complaints or suggestions may be made to Casino Management. However, customers are not permitted to reprimand or abuse any member of staff.
- From time to time, the Proprietor may add, alter or revoke these Casino Rules. The Casino Rules are posted in the casino reception and on the Victoria Gate Casino website, therefore any additions, alterations or revocations shall be considered to have been brought to the customer’s attention.
- The Proprietor shall be the sole authority for interpreting the Casino Rules and for settling any disputes relating to the affairs of the Casino, and the conduct of the customers in relation thereto, but any question arising as to the rights or powers or duties of the Proprietor in relation to the Casino shall be solely determined by the Proprietor.
- The Proprietor operates a Complaints and Disputes policy, in accordance with the governing regulations. A copy of the policy is available upon request. However, customers are reminded that it is necessary to adhere to this policy and permit the Casino to complete any internal investigations and reviews, prior to any referral to a third party dispute resolution services.
- The Casino are only obliged to pay winnings that have been genuinely won in accordance with the Casino Rules.
- You accept that our products and services are provided to you “as is” with any faults or failings and any representation, warranty, condition or guarantee whatsoever, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of accuracy, completeness, uninterrupted provision, quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement) excluded to the full extent permitted by law.
- Under no circumstances (including, without limitation, negligence) may the Casino nor its staff be held liable for any injury, loss, claim, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss or damage to property, general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any customer’s access to, or use of, or inability to use, our Casino and any products and services available therein, even if we have has been advised of the possibility of such damages or loss or that such loss was foreseeable.
- Customers specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that the Casino nor its staff are not liable to you for: –
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other customer;
- any loss whatsoever arising from the use, abuse or misuse of our Casino; or
- any technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communications’ lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological consequence of your choosing to use our products and services and which affects the conduct thereof.
- The accuracy or completeness of any information provided within our Casino.
- Any failure on our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that we may have in place from time to time.
- Any failure on our part to interact with you where we may have concerns about your activities.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate so as to exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- Where, in the opinion of the Proprietor, there are reasons to believe that your acts or omissions constitute a breach of these Rules, the Proprietor reserves the right to suspend or permanently exclude you from the Casino.
- The Casino collects personal information from customers through the use of loyalty registration forms, to satisfy required customer due diligence / enhanced due diligence and when you contact us.
- The Casino will use your information collected for the purposes of:
- Providing and personalising its services;
- dealing with customer enquiries and requests;
- discharging its duties insofar as ensuring we prevent gambling being associated with crime.
- carrying out market research surveys;
- contacting you (by e-mail, SMS, telephone or post) with information about our products and services, as indicated in our registration form;
- sharing your information with third party organisations who offer products or services which we feel may be of interest to you (providing you agree to receive such information).
- The Casino may also use and disclose information in aggregate form (so that no individuals are identified) for marketing and strategic development purposes.
- When you complete our loyalty registration form, you are asked to confirm whether you do not wish to receive information about our products or services. You may opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting the Casino.
- The Casino will only disclose personal information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies, future owners of our business and suppliers we engage to process data on our behalf.
- Customers have a right to access the personal data held about you. To obtain a copy of this data, please complete a Data Subject Request Form which a Casino Manager will provide and send it to:-
- The Data Protection Officer, Victoria Gate Casino, 26 Eastgate, Leeds, LS2 7JL enclosing a cheque for £10.00 made payable to GGV (Leeds) Ltd.
9. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
- These Casino Rules and all of their constituent parts are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have the non-exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes that arise out of or in relation to them, other than any disputes that fail to be dealt with by our Complaints and Disputes procedure.
10. ADDITIONAL TERMS
- These Casino Rules constitute the entire agreement between us in connection with its subject matter and supersede all prior representations, communications, negotiations and understandings concerning the subject matter of our relationship.
- The Proprietor shall not be liable for any breach of this agreement directly or indirectly caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control and which prevents us from performing our obligations to you.
- Customers may not assign, transfer, charge, create a trust over or otherwise deal in its rights and/or obligations under these Casino Rules (or purport to do so) without our prior written consent. We are entitled to assign, transfer, charge, create a trust over or otherwise deal in our rights under these Casino Rules as we see fit.
- If any of these Casino Rules are deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that part shall be deemed to be severable from the rest of these Casino Rules and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- No term or provision of these Casino Rules shall be considered as waived by any party unless a waiver is given in writing by that party.
- Nothing said or written by any employee or agent of the Casino shall constitute a variation of these Casino Rules an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any aspect of the products or services that we offer. Except in the case of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, we shall have no liability to you for any such unauthorised representation.
- Except for customers of Victoria Gate Casino, a person who is not party to these Casino Rules has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce them.
- The Casino Rules are drafted in the English language. If also drafted in another language and there is a conflict or inconsistency between the English language text and any text in another language, the English language text shall prevail.
11. COOKIES POLICY
- The Casino use Google Analytics on some of its websites to collect information about your online activity on the websites, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the websites. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the websites. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the websites, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited.
- The information generated by those cookies and your current IP-address will be transmitted by your browser to and will be stored by Google on servers in the United States and other countries. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of this website as described above. The IP address collected through Google Analytics will not be associated with any other data held by Google.
- You can prevent these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. If you do this, you may not be able to use the full functionality of our website.
- The cookies used on our websites are categorised in accordance with the International Chamber of Commerce United Kingdom Cookie Guide as follows:
- Cookies which are “strictly necessary” for functionality of the websites’ platforms. These cookies are essential in order to enable users to move around the websites and use their features.
- “Performance” cookies which collect information about how users navigate the websites, for example, which pages users access most frequently. They identify how users interact with our websites, any errors that occur, which pages are not used often, which pages take a long time to load, which pages users tend to visit and in what order. These cookies do not collect any information which could identify you and are only used to help us improve how our websites work and understand what interests our websites’ users.
- “Functionality” cookies which allow the websites to remember choices you make and your preferences as a logged in user (based on e.g. your user name).
- “Targeting or advertising” cookies used to deliver adverts relevant to an identified machine or other device (not a named or otherwise identifiable person) which are tailored to interests associated with the website activity tied to that machine or device. For example, if a cookie on a third party website recognises that a particular product was purchased from a particular device, that cookie may “talk to” marketing cookies on the websites to ensure advertisements about similar products are displayed with the websites are accessed from that device. These cookies are also used to limit the number of times a user sees an advertisement as well as to help measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. They may also remember that the websites have been visited from a device and share that information with marketing organisations. The marketing cookies on our websites are operated by third parties with our permission. Marketing cookies are used to monitor from which advertising source a user was directed towards our websites so that we know whether it is worth us investing in that particular advertising source.
- To modify your cookie settings, please refer to the Help menu of your browser or visit www.allaboutcookies.org. You can usually choose to set your browser to warn you when a cookie is being sent or to remove or reject cookies. If you choose to remove or reject cookies, it will affect many features or services on our websites.”
12. CASH POKER RULES
VGC Poker CASH GAMES Promotion
- The promotion will run from Wednesday to Sunday each week.
- Every time day you play in a Cash Game at VGC Poker you will receive a stamp for your stamp-card.
- Players will receive one stamp for each day they play in any of our live cash games. Once a player accumulates 10 stamps they will receive a partypoker $109 MILLIONS ticket.
- Players are responsible for their stamp card. Stamps will not be given retrospectively if players lose their card.
- No stamp card, no $109 partypoker MILLIONS Ticket!
- Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash other prizes.
- Management’s decision is final.
Cash Games Information – Charges
- Rake 5% capped at £5 for all games and Rake will be taken in increments of 50p on £1-£1/£1-£2 games and £1 on £2-£5 games and above.
- Table Limits & Buy-In
£1-£1 Min £40 Max £200
£1-£2 Min £80 Max £1,000
£2-£5 Min £200 Max £2,500
- Larger games catered for on demand
· £10 weekly cash match for a £20 TITO is voucher available to redeem from the Cash Desk between 12.00pm until 7.30pm Sunday –Thursday.
· Afternoon Tea every Tuesday 1-5pm; finger sandwiches, scones, cake, tea and coffee.
· Complimentary food every Thursday 1-5pm; one item from the deli sandwich range from our all-day menu including cake and excluding the club sandwich.
· Free weekly Slots tournaments from Sunday to Thursday.
· Slots Club will run till February 28th 2018 at which point there will be a review. Slots Club tiers will be introduced later in the year.
· Triple Point Wednesdays – Selected machines only. FOBT’s, Pinball’s and ER’s are excluded from this offer. Your V Card must be in the machine to claim triple points.
Friday Tournaments – Non-winners are allowed to enter the tournament up to 3 times.
Players who have the same winning score both get the tip prize.
New players will be given priority for spaces.
Tournament Mode – Slots Club
- Tournament sessions are for Slots Club members only and are free to participate in.
- To be eligible to participate in the tournament they must have a V Card in session and have registered their interest at least 15 minutes before the tournament starts.
- Tournaments will run in heats from Sunday to Thursday at the following times:
- Sunday 3pm (Heat 1) and 6pm (Heat 2)
- Monday 3pm (Heat 3)
- Tuesday 3pm (Heat 4)
- Wednesday 3pm (Heat 5)
- Thursday 3pm (Heat 6)
|DAY||HEAT||TIME||NO. OF PLAYERS||1ST||2nd||3rd|
|SUNDAY||1||3pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
|SUNDAY||2||6pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
|MONDAY||3||3pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
|TUESDAY||4||3pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
|WEDNESDAY||5||3pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
|THURSDAY||6||3pm||12||£20 promo ticket + place in the final||£10 promo ticket + place in the final|
Free drink chip for all finalists!
|6pm||12||£100 points =
- The 12 contestants will play for 3 minutes on the two tournament banks with 10,000 credits.
- All credits cannot be cashed out at the end of the tournament.
- The contestant with the most credits at the end of the 3 minutes will win their tournament heat.
- The contestant who places 1st in each heat will win a £20 promo ticket.
- The contestant who places 2nd in each heat will win a £10 promo ticket.
- Contestants who place 1st and 2nd in the heats will be invited to take part in the final on Thursday at 6pm. If the contestant cannot attend they will forgo their place in the final. No substitutions or alternative players are permitted.
- Once a customer has gained entry to the final they are not eligible to play in another heat in the same week.
- If a customer is un-successful in any weekly heat they can continue to enter any further heats that week.
- All contestants in the weekly Slots Club Final will get a free drink (selected drinks only).
- The contestant with the most credits at the end of the 3 minutes will win the weekly tournament and have 10,000 points awarded to them.
Tournament Mode – Leisure Customers
All contestants will be selected at random from raffle ticket entries
- The 12 contestants will play for 3 minutes on the two tournament banks with 10,000 credits.
- All credits cannot be cashed out at the end of the tournament.
- The contestant with the most credits at the end of the 3 minutes will win the tournament.
- All contestants in the tournament will get a free drink (selected drinks only).
- The winning contestant will receive a £25 bar tab and either £25 EOC/ TITO ticket.
- Prize is not transferable and has no cash alternative.
VIP Stamp card promotion
Terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions govern participation in the Victoria Gate Casino VIP electronic gaming prize draw. In these terms and conditions “GGV” means Global Gaming Ventures (Leeds) Ltd, trading as Victoria Gate Casino at Victoria Gate, Leeds, LS2 7JL. “Participant” means a person who is eligible to enter the competition.
- This is a closed prize draw and entry is through invitation only from the casino management team.
- Participants must be aged 18 and over. Any person who has self-excluded from the Victoria Gate Casino or registered on SENSE are not eligible to enter the competition and shall be asked to leave the premises. Any immediate family members of employees at GGV are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Employees of GGV and 3rd party agencies are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you agree to be contacted by GGV about the prize draw and other promotional activity.
- The competition opens Monday 11th September 2017 at 7am.
- The competition closes at midnight on Monday 23rd October 2017 at which one stamper card from the 6 week promotion.
- Prize fund is £1,000 worth of play which can be claimed as 4 x £250 promotional tickets which must be played through on the day of redemption and used on separate days. There is no cash alternative. Prize fund is subject to change at GGV’s discretion.
- Entry for the competition is through visiting Victoria Gate Casino, collecting a competition stamp card from Guest Services on entry and collecting 8 stamps over the competition period; Monday 11th September 2017 until Monday 23rd October 2017.
- Every entry into the casino on any day between these dates allows a participant to have their card stamped for general entry.
- A participant can only collect one entry stamp per day. A day runs over a 24-hour period from 7am until 7am. For example, entry into the casino between Monday 1st 7.00am until Tuesday 2nd 7.00am would count as one entry on Monday 1st.
- Once a participant has collected 8 stamps on their stamp card they can hand there card in at the Cash Desk in exchange for a £50 promotional ticket. The ticket must be played through on the day of redemption.
- The completed stamper card will then be entered in to a free prize draw where one participant will win £1,000 worth of play to use on electronic gaming. The winning participant will be contacted via their chosen form of marketing communications recorded in their member profile.